Thursday, May 27, 2021

It's THIF Time Again With New Discounts

 I know I post a lot about THIF, but I'm  Sherlock Holmes lover, and also, I've been reading some great pastiches that I'm hoping to review shortly. (What's been holding me up? I'M WRITING. The Muse has struck again and I mustn't ignore, or, if I do, it's at writing peril . . ..)

Meanwhile, yes, it's Thank Holmes It's Friday again, week 19, with great new discounts on Sherlock-related literature. Good mysteries abound! One day only! Check it out HERE.

QUESTION 1: Do you like the original Sherlock Holmes stories?


QUESTION 2: Do you like Sherlock Holmes pastiches?



4 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

DS loved the original stories so much that his copies had broken spines and pages that flew loose to all corners of the house. I enjoy the originals and their runoffs in moderate quantity :)

Rosi said...

I've never been a big fan of Holmes, although when Maggie was here, we did watch the Cumberbatch Sherlock Holmes shows.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Mirka, I've had books like that. Ray Bradbury leaps to mind. I re-read his stories so many times! And I have a new and recent copy of Farenheit 451 that I recently read all over again. Thanks for stopping by.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Hi, Rosi, I have to confess taht the Cumberbatch series was one I didn't lie at all! I'm a Jeremy Brett fan. To me he was Sherlock personified. I wasn't that keen on Robert Downeys Sherlock, either. At heart, I guess I'm an old fogey. :-)