Friday, July 24, 2015

Celebration Time Again

Goodness, it's celebration time again. Where did the week go? Well I know where my week went, and I'll tell you in a minute. But a reminder that this a blog hop, a really nice one called, "Celebrate the small things." It's co-hosted by Lexa Cain @ Lexa Cain with co-hosts
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog     

You can go to any of these sites to get all the links and add your name to the links. 

So, where did my week go? That's what I'm celebrating. I'm about a fourth through the re-write of my current WIP. Makes me pretty happy.


My office corner in one of its rare moments
of almost neatness. 
I hope your week is going well. I know you have something to celebrate, too, so please do share your celebration. 

18 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Hello and have a nice weekend!

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Thanks, Blogoratii, you do, too.

Tonja Drecker said...

Lol! Writing and neatness do often seem to be at odds with each other. But I love your corner. So cozy!

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Hi, T. I like that corner, too, "far from the madding crowd." Actually far from any crowd. :-)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Rewrites always make me happy. Have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

It's great to hear about your progress on your current WIP! I like your working space - it looks light and cheerful. Have a lovely weekend! :)

Rosi said...

Production is always good. Keep on keepin' on.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Thanks, all of you. Hope we all have a productive week ahead.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Looks great. Love that term: almost neatness. :D

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Hi, Donna. "Almost neatness" is actually stretching it a bit. It's total chaos most of the time. lol

Sandra Cox said...

I like your office corner:)
Have a great week, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

It's tiny, Sandra, but it works. :-)

Kate Larkindale said...

Nice little office nook. I don't even have that and I really need an office space of my own at home. When I get a new house…. (When pigs fly).

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Kate, If it's any consolation, I wrote a story collection on a folding table in the living room a few years ago. However, is there a spare closet where you could put a table? My nook is about the size of a closet.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Your office looks very neat, Elizabeth. Mine is a disaster. Cleaning it is on my list of "things to do." Soon I hope. I've converted a bedroom.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Beverly, it looks neat in this picture. At present, it looks like someone dumped a load of paper products out of the sky.

cheerfuloptimistic said...

Good luck finishing the rewriting.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Thans, M.R.R. So far, I'm making pretty good progress. What I like about rewrites is that they stir my enthusiasm for the story all over again. Have a great day.