Monday, September 27, 2021

THERE ARE WRITERLY REASONS FOR MY NOT BLOGGING

 I'm posting this on both blogs, but when I finish my book, I will go back to having different posts.

BUT - I AM WRITING, which is why I haven't been posting. And I have all these pictures of Portugal I want to share!

My muse says otherwise, though. "Thou must write, and get to it right now, okay?"

The good news is that I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY BOOK. I expect to finish this draft next week and send it to my beta readers. Oh Happy Day.

News about the arm? Ultra sound seems to confirm tendon damage. I see my orthopedic surgeon Wednesday, but at last meeting, when he order the ultra sound, he seemed to feel physical therapy can suffice. Thank goodness. 

Hope all is going well with all of you, and I look forward to when I can be back and interactive. But now I must hie to the keyboard for other reasons.

Everyone take care and stay well.

3 comments:

Rosi said...

So glad you don't have to have surgery. Good for you for writing and not worrying about blogging. I'd be better off if I didn't worry about blogging! Take care. Keep on keepin' on.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Thanks, Rosi. Although, it does seem to me that you are also getting some writing done as well. And I love reading your blogs. As for the shoulder: I have an apptmt with a physical therapis on the 21st of October. Before that, we are going to Galicia for a couple of weeks. (Taking the computer, though!)

Mirka Breen said...

I hope your muse continues to chirp and chatter and serve you as you plow on :)